The Proliphix Energy Control Solution (ECS) reduces energy costs and boosts net profit margins
• Rapid ROI – measured in months, not years
• Easy to install – connects to existing HVAC equipment and Ethernet data network in minutes
• Simple to operate – no special skills or training required
• Inherently scalable – add facilities without deploying additional servers
• Combat skyrocketing energy costs and dwindling budgets
• Maintain central control – prevent employees from overriding thermostat settings
• Eliminate waste – optimize energy consumption by aligning building temperature with usage
• Improve shopping experience by maintaining comfortable store settings
• Reduce HVAC maintenance costs with real-time alarm notification
• Help improve the environment – cut greenhouse emissions and reduce your carbon footprint
• Universal management with the UniVista Energy Manager (UEM) software
• Intuitive browser-based remote control interface
• Email and SMS text message alarms
• Secure Internet monitoring and control
• Multi-year scheduling
“Proliphix helped us significantly cut our energy costs. We noticed the savings on our energy bills immediately."
- CEO, leading retailer
The advent of e-commerce and the emergence of big-box retail chains have transformed the retail industry. Traditional brick and mortar retailers are facing unprecedented competition and eroding profit margins. And recent rises in energy prices are making matters even worse. Oil, electricity, and natural gas prices are all at historic levels, resulting in record heating, cooling and lighting costs.
Traditional retailers must find innovative ways to eliminate waste and control costs to remain profitable or even viable. Reducing energy waste is a great place to start. According to ENERGY STAR, a 10% reduction in energy costs can boost net profit margins by as much as 1.55% for the average full-line discount retailer and by as much 16% for the average supermarket.
That’s why forward-looking retailers are leveraging the Proliphix Energy Control Solution (ECS) to slash energy costs and reduce waste. For not much more than the price of a programmable thermostat solution, Proliphix allows retailers to dramatically reduce their heating and cooling expenses by remotely managing their store HVAC systems over the Internet.
Proliphix Energy Controllers are easy to install and operate and are designed to work with the most widely-deployed HVAC equipment. Just connect our Energy Controller to your existing HVAC system(s) and your computer data network. With Proliphix, you’re up and running in minutes!
Enjoy the convenience of programming all features from any location using a secure Internet connection. Unlike complex energy management systems, Proliphix Energy Controllers features an intuitive Browser-based user interface that makes management and control simple and convenient - no technical skills or training required. The unique calendar feature lets you quickly and easily configure heating and cooling settings for business and non-business hours. And the Energy Controller's unique button lockout feature prevents employees from overriding temperature settings.
Receive immediate notification of critical HVAC alarms wherever you are via email or SMS text messages. By promptly identifying and resolving HVAC problems, you can keep your HVAC equipment operating efficiently - reducing energy and repair bills, while maintaining a comfortable facility or store environment.
With Proliphix's UniVista Energy Manager (UEM) Premium Level software subscription service, you can program and manage hundreds of Energy Controllers in unison – saving both time and money. With Proliphix you can enjoy all the features, benefits and convenience of an Internet-managed energy control solution for not much more than the price of a programmable thermostat solution.
In times of rising energy costs, shrinking profit margins, and increased environmental awareness, leading retailers are using the Proliphix Energy Control Solution (ECS) to help improve profit margins, conserve energy and cut greenhouse emissions.