Proliphix Energy Controllers reduce energy costs and protect perishable inventories
• Low TCO – typically 20% the cost of conventional EMS solutions
• Rapid ROI – measured in months, not years
• Easy to install – connects to existing HVAC equipment and Ethernet data network in minutes
• Simple to operate – no special skills or training required
• Inherently scalable – add facilities without deploying additional servers
• Combat skyrocketing energy costs and dwindling budgets
• Maintain central control – prevent employees from overriding thermostat settings
• Protect perishable inventory – refrigeration load monitoring guards against food spoilage
• Eliminate waste – optimize energy consumption by aligning building temperature with usage hours
• Improve dining experience by maintaining comfortable restaurant settings
• Reduce HVAC maintenance costs with real-time alarm notification
• Help improve the environment – cut greenhouse emissions
• Universal management with the UniVista Energy Manager (UEM) software
• Intuitive browser-based remote control interface
• Email and SMS text message alarms
• Secure Internet monitoring and control
• Multi-year scheduling
“I will never use traditional thermostats again."
- Scott Mercer, CEO Mercer Company
Arbys Restaurant Franchisee
Restauranteurs are struggling to cope with skyrocketing energy costs. Oil, electricity, and natural gas prices are all at historic levels, resulting in record heating, cooling, refrigeration, lighting and cooking costs. And to make matters worse high energy costs are dramatically impacting wholesale food prices. With an average margin of only 5%, restaurants must find creative ways to eliminate waste and control costs to remain profitable or even viable. According to ENERGY STAR, a 10% reduction in energy costs for the average limited service restaurant can boost net profit margins by as much as 4%.
That’s why forward-looking quick-service and full-service restaurant operators are leveraging the Proliphix Energy Control Solution (ECS) to slash energy costs and reduce waste. Proliphix allows restauranteurs to dramatically reduce their heating and cooling expenses by remotely managing their restaurant HVAC systems over the Internet. In addition, Proliphix's Energy Control Solution helps restaurant operators reduce waste and protect perishable food inventories with real-time refrigeration load monitoring and alarming.
Proliphix Energy Controllers are easy to install and operate and are designed to work with the most widely-deployed HVAC and refrigeration equipment. Just connect our Energy Controllers to your existing HVAC and refrigeration systems and your computer data network. With Proliphix, you’re up and running in minutes!
An intuitive browser-based user interface makes management and control simple and convenient - no technical skills or training required. Enjoy the convenience of programming all your facilities from any location using a secure Internet connection. The Energy Controller's unique button lockout feature prevents employees or customers from overriding temperature settings.
Receive immediate notification of critical HVAC and refrigeration alarms wherever you are via email or SMS text messages. By rapidly reacting to refrigeration alarms you can protect your perishable inventories against spoilage. And by promptly identifying and resolving HVAC problems, you can keep your HVAC equipment operating efficiently - reducing energy and repair bills, while maintaining a comfortable restaurant environment.
With the UniVista Energy Manager (UEM) cloud-based software, you can program and manage hundreds of remote Energy Controllers in unison – saving time and money. With Proliphix you can enjoy all the features, benefits and convenience of an Internet-managed energy control solution – for not much more than the price of a programmable thermostat solution.
In times of rising energy costs, shrinking profit margins, and increasing environmental awareness leading restaurateurs are using the Proliphix Energy Control Solution (ECS) to help conserve energy, reduce waste, and cut greenhouse emissions.