Financial Institutions reduce energy costs with the Proliphix Energy Control Solution (ECS)
• Rapid ROI – measured in months, not years
• Easy to install – connects to existing HVAC equipment and Ethernet data network in minutes
• Simple to operate – no special skills or training required
• Inherently scalable – add facilities without deploying additional servers
• Combat skyrocketing energy costs
• Maintain central control – prevent employees from overriding thermostat settings
• Eliminate waste – conserve energy by aligning building climate with operating hours
• Reduce HVAC maintenance costs with real-time alarm notification
• Improve customer and worker surroundings by maintaining comfortable settings
• Help improve the environment – cut greenhouse emissions and reduce your carbon footprint
• Universal management with the UniVista Energy Manager (UEM) software
• Intuitive browser-based remote control interface
• Email and SMS text message alarms
• Secure Internet monitoring and control
• Multi-year scheduling
“We would highly recommend the solution in all branch bank networks as an affordable, user friendly solution with an extremely fast rate of return on investment."
- VP of Facilities / Leading Massachusetts Bank
Branch banks and financial services institutions are feeling the effects of rising energy prices more today than ever before. Oil, electricity, and natural gas prices are all at historic levels, resulting in record heating, cooling and lighting costs. Not surprisingly, a Deloitte study listed rising energy costs as one of the top challenges facing businesses today, along with globalization, environmental sustainability, and rising health care costs.
Banks with multiple facilities must find new ways to eliminate energy waste and reduce energy costs while doing their part to sustain the environment. Improving control of existing HVAC systems is a great way to start. In many industries, heating and cooling accounts for the largest share of business energy use. Branch banks and similar-type financial services locations are no exception.
That’s why forward-looking financial institutions are leveraging the Proliphix Energy Control Solution (ECS) to slash energy costs and reduce waste. For not much more than the price of a programmable thermostat solution, Proliphix allows multiple facility branch banks to dramatically reduce their heating and cooling expenses by remotely managing their HVAC systems over the Internet.
Proliphix Internet-managed Energy Controllers are easy to install and operate, and are designed to work with the most widely-deployed HVAC equipment. Just connect our Energy Controller to your existing HVAC system(s) and your computer data network. With Proliphix, you’re up and running in minutes!
Enjoy the convenience of programming all thermostats from any location using a secure Internet connection. Unlike cryptic programmable thermostats, Proliphix features an intuitive browser-based user interface that makes management and control simple and convenient - no technical skills or training required. The unique calendar feature lets you quickly and easily configure heating and cooling settings for business and non-business hours. And the Energy Controller's unique button lockout feature prevents employees from overriding controller settings.
Receive immediate notification of critical HVAC alarms wherever you are via email or SMS text messages. By promptly identifying and resolving HVAC problems, you can keep your HVAC equipment operating efficiently - reducing energy and repair bills, while maintaining a comfortable environment.
With Proliphix's UniVista Energy Manager (UEM) Premium Level software subscriptioin, you can program and manage hundreds of Energy Controllers in unison – saving time and money. With Proliphix you can enjoy all the features, benefits and convenience of an Internet- managed energy control solution, for not much more than the price of a programmable thermostat solution.
In times of rising energy costs, shrinking profit margins, and increasing environmental awareness, innovative banks are using the Proliphix Energy Control Solution (ECS) to help improve profit margins, conserve energy and cut greenhouse emissions.