Internet-Managed Energy Controllers
This is our latest generation of Energy Controllers which represents the culmination of customer feedback and years of research and development. We far exceeded the capabilities of our original award winning Networked Thermostats to provide the most affordable and robust energy control solution on the market.
The IMT Series of Internet-Managed Energy Controllers now gives you greater choice and flexibility to add HVAC and equipment monitoring and control to your facilities. For greater flexibility in retrofit scenarios, we offer the IMT550w (wireless), which connects to your data network through 802.11b/g. The IMT550c (wired) connects with a Cat-5 Ethernet cable for traditional installation or in areas where wireless signal strength may be degraded by environmental influences. The IMT550 c/w thermostats can handle up to 3 stage heat and 2 stage air conditioning.
Additionally, the IMT550c/w supports three external wired sensors which can be used to sense temperature or dry contact closures from external equipment. Each of these sensors can provide independent alarms via email or text message notification when pre-set threshold conditions are exceeded. Two independently scheduled auxiliary relays are also supported to enable customers to control additional equipment.
- 802.11b/g wireless (IMT550w) or wired (IMT550c) Ethernet communication
- Dual stage, compatible with fossil fuel and heat pump (w/ aux heat) systems
- Adjustable setpoint deadband
- Passcode protected keypad lockout
- 4 Temperature periods per day
- 12 Daily schedule profiles
- 366 day programming
- Five year scheduling
- Vacation and special day schedules
- Humidity sensing with AC and external humidification/dehumidification control
- 3 Sensor inputs (temp./ contact closure)
- 2 Auxiliary relays
- Independent sensor alarms
- Fan scheduling
- Auto changeover
- Reliable TCP/IP communications
- Web Browser control interface
- Automated Email & text message reporting